Golden Oak is a premier resort housing community just four miles from the Walt Disney World Resort on Walt Disney property. The Golden Oak Community is the first community to offer whole ownership of single-family homes at the Disney Resort.
The Golden Oak Community is made up of four distinct neighborhoods Marceline, Carol-wood, Silverbrook, and Kimball Trace. More Neighborhoods are to come in future development plans. Homes are priced from $1.7 million to $8 million ranging from 3,000 to just under 10,000 square feet. Each home is custom built and masterfully planned with luxurious finishes. All homes offer a quiet atmosphere ensuring comfort and privacy. Some homes offer lake and golf course views.
In addition to the four original neighborhoods of Golden Oak is the Four Seasons Private Residences a brand new development giving buyers the finest of luxury homes paired with membership in the Golden Oak Club and access to all of the amenities at the Four Seasons Resort. A select few will be able to own one of these dream residences. Homes will be built in three different collections all in their own distinctive setting and character fitting in with Four Seasons style the Starview, Gardenside and Edgewood. Home sites are around ½ an acre and begin at $1,295,000. Homes will have Spanish, Italianate and Venetian architecture with five area luxury builders to choose from Derrick Builders, Inc., Goehring & Morgan Construction, Inc., Jones-Clayton Construction, J. Richard Watson Construction Company, Inc., and Stonebridge Homes. These unique luxury residences are expected to range in size from 6000 to over 10,000 square feat and start in price from $5 million.
Golden Oak Club and Amenities
Experience the world famous Disney customer service right in your own residence. Each homeowner in Golden Oak is required to have a Golden Oak Club Membership. Benefits and services of Gold Oak Club include:
- -Summerhouse- a private community clubhouse cabana with restaurant, game room, fitness room, pool and spa that is also home to many great parties and events put on with the help of some of the world’s best party planners
- -Concierge service- get all of your want to’s- must dos, and have to dos done with some magic helpers by your side
- -Holiday decorating done for you in Disney style
- -Home maintenance service
- -Access to Disney golf courses
- -Disney Sculptures around the grounds
- -Disney Connection- annual pass and five day passes to Walt Disney World resort with shuttle service to parks and special benefits inside the park
Four Seasons Residences Added Benefits
In addition to being a member of Golden Oak Club homeowners in Four Seasons Private Residences will enjoy the finest in Four Season benefits and amenities including:
-Access to Four Seasons Resort Orlando- dining in fine restaurants on property, spa with whirlpool, hair and nail salon, golf club, tennis, adult pool, family pool with zero entry, lazy river and splash area, and 24 hour fitness facility with steam room
- -In-home dining and parties
- -In-home spa treatments
- -Residential maintenance and cleaning
- -Personal shopping
- -Personal laundry and linen cleaning
- -Access to Four Seasons Kids Camp
In addition to hundreds of actives and amenities at your fingertips both inside the community and the Walt Disney World and Four Seasons resorts, residents are located within minutes of everything in Central Florida.
For more information on the exclusive private Communities within Disney’s Golden Oak neighborhood and Orlando area luxury homes please browse our website or contact us at any time.