Millionaire’s Row is home to some of the most impressive and prestigious estate homes in the Dr. Phillips community of Orlando. This neighborhood lies along the shores of Lake Sheen and Pocket Lake. Here you will find some of the most beautiful private homes in the city.
Each estate on Millionaire’s Row is custom built and one of a kind. Many estates offer their own private gated entrances with long grand driveways leading to the homes. The atmosphere is peaceful and quiet and because of this Millionaire’s Row is home to many famous local sports stars and celebrities. Homes range in size from 7,000 square feet to well over 10,000 square feet. Homes for sale range in price from around $2million to $4million.
Advantages of Living in Millionaire’s Row
- 15 minutes from Downtown Orlando
- Lakeside living
- Phillips Marketplace and Restaurant Row are 5-10 minutes away
Community of Dr. Phillips
Dr. Philips is a community of the city of Orlando. This is a popular and sought after area of Orlando to live. Dr. Phillips is known for its affluent neighborhoods, community involvement in education and some of Orlando’s hot spots. Though Dr. Phillips is within the city limits of Orlando it feels more like a suburb.
Some Popular Spots located in Dr. Phillips
- Restaurant Row- a street with hundreds of restaurants offering all types of cuisine and dining atmospheres from fast food to fine dining establishments.
- Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Resort- a PGA tour golf course with membership opportunity for homeowners in the Bay Hill neighborhoods. There is an award winning resort with guest rooms, restaurant and spa on property.
- Phillips Center- a performing arts venue that is very new to the Orlando area. This has become a popular place to take in some entertainment in the Central Florida area. Famous groups perform concerts here, the ballet performs here, you can also watch a play or enjoy an orchestra performance. Food truck Fridays also happens just outside the center
- Phillips Community Park- a large public park with lakeside walking trails, ballparks with concession stand, fenced dog park, and splash pad.
- The Marketplace at Dr. Phillips- shopping center on Restaurant Row with Stein Mart, Home Goods, and more.
- Fountains at Bay Hill- one of the most popular shopping spots in Dr. Phillips
Schools in Dr. Phillips are among the best in Florida and the country. The public schools are top rated in the state and the prestigious private schools some of the most elite in the country. Families seek to move to Dr. Phillips to benefit from the schools in the area.
For more information on homes in the Millionaire’s Row community, living in Dr. Phillips, and Orlando luxury homes please browse our website or contact us anytime.