The Lake Forest community is an awarded and distinctive community of Sanford Florida. You will feel like you have entered a world of fine luxury beginning at the gate with the 24-hour guarded entrance and waterscape.
The community is 538 acres set in old pine and oak forests along a 55-acre lake. Each home has stunning views, who needs paintings when you can look out the windows? There are about 800 homes in Lake Forest. The first homes built in the community were large custom estate homes built by prestigious architects including Charles Ruthenberg, some of these homes have won awards for outstanding architecture. Newer homes in the community were built by Morrison Homes. Homes for sale range in price from just under $300,000 to over $1 million.
- Award winning community: recipient of “The Best Community in the Southeastern United States” and the Parade of Homes Grand Award for “Best Community in Central Florida”
- Guard gated community- 24/7
- Junior Olympic Sized Pool and heated spa
- Kiddie Pool
- Tennis Courts
- 10,000 square foot Clubhouse overlooking the lake
- Fitness Center
- Canoeing, sailing, and fishing on the lake
- Wide variety of Social Activities for both adults and children
- Great location with easy access to 1-4 and 417
The city of Sanford is known as the Historic Waterfront Gateway City. Sanford is located on the southern shore of Lake Monroe and is about 20 miles northeast of Orlando.
- Central Florida Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Historic Downtown area with marina, shops and lakefront walking trail
- Orlando Sanford International Airport
- Seminole State College of Florida
- Saturday Farmers Market
- Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center
- Sanford Museum
- Sanford Memorial Stadium
The schools of Sanford are part of the Seminole County School District. There are 16 schools in the district most schools in the district perform above state averages. Seminole High School tests above state and district averages.
There are also many great private schools in the area and a charter school, Galileo Gifted School
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.