New homes close to Winter Park’s historic district are available at Enclave at Aloma. This gated community is located off of Bear Gully Road not far from Bear Gully Lake.
Homes of Enclave at Aloma are built by CalAtlantic Homes. The community features single family homes with traditional architecture and energy efficiency. There are two different home designs in the neighborhood with features such as covered front porches, upstairs laundry, open main living areas for a modern functioning family, huge master retreats with private sitting area, two walk in closets, and double vanity master bath. When a home is purchased before construction completion home buyers have the option to work with the CalAtlantic design studio to personalize the interior. Each home also comes with a ten year warranty and a long list of energy efficient features including 14 SEER Carrier central air conditioning , quick recovery energy efficient water heater, engineered wood products made from fast growing renewable resources, water conserving toilets and showers, air sealing to increase air quality and efficiency, R-30 blown fiber insulation in ceilings and more. Home prices start at $555,597.
Winter Park Florida is on the northeast boundary of Orlando. This is a highly sought after quaint town built originally as a resort or vacation destination for wealthy north easterners to get away in the winter thus the name Winter Park. Winter Park is charming with old moss covered trees lining brick paved streets. It is a great place if you love the arts. Winter Park is also popular for shopping and dining along Park Avenue.
Notable Winter Park hot spots:
- Park Avenue- this is the downtown hub of historic Winter Park it’s a famous road where locals like to stroll through high end and unique boutique and vintage shops or grab a meal at a café.
- Shady Park – splash area for young kids
- Central Park- right across the street from Park Avenue shops and a great place to enjoy the outdoors
- Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art – the largest display of Tiffany glass
- Sidewalk Art Festival- the largest sidewalk art festival in the area with artists from all over the world
- Rollins College- catch a live performance
- Hannibal Square shopping center
- Mead Botanical Garden
- Winter Park Country Club Golf Course
- Winter Park Playhouse-see a musical
- Winter Park Farmer’s Market- one of the area’s most popular
The public schools of Winter Park have an A rating and are some of the best in Florida. There are also a large number of prestigious private schools in the area.
- Brookshire Elementary School
- Lakemont Elementary
- Eastbrook Elementary
- Aloma Elementary
- Killarney Elementary
- Winter Park High School- Magnet School
- Aloma High Charter School
- Lake Howell High School
- Winter Park Technical High School-tech/vocational
- St. Margaret Mary Catherine School
- Trinity Preparatory
- The Geneva School
- Alpha Christian Academy
- Saxton Private School
- Wilford Woodruff Academy
- Rollins College
For more information on Enclave at Aloma, Winter Park, and Orlando luxury real estate please browse our website or contact us anytime.