The Bay Hill Community is in the Doctor Phillips area off of Apopka-Vineland Road. This community is centered on the famous Arnold Palmer Bay Hill Club and Lodge. The Community is made up of many different neighborhoods offering all different home types from condos to gated lakeside estates.
The Bay Hill Village neighborhood consists of villas around 2000 square feet. This neighborhood offers lighted tennis courts, community pool, clubhouse and back gateaccess right into the ay Hill Club and Lodge. Homes in Bay Hill Village range from$400,000 to $700,000.
Communities offering larger homes and lakeside estates include North Bay, SouthBay, and Bay Hill Cove. The North Bay and South Bay neighborhoods have homes constructed between 1980 and 2004. Homes in these neighborhoods start in the$250,000 range and go into the $3 million range for the larger lakeside homes. BayHill Cove welcomes residents with tree lined streets. Homes in this neighborhood are between 2000 and 4000 square feet.
The most prestigious neighborhoods of Bay Hill are Isle of Osprey and EmersonPointe. Isle of Osprey is a guard-gated neighborhood of luxury estates. Isle of Osprey was built with preservation of nature in mind. This community has homes built on acre lots with lake and golf course views. The golf course is within walking distance of this lush neighborhood. Emerson Pointe is another guard-gated community builtin 2006 with Mediterranean and Spanish style estates. This neighborhood is built on a peninsula surrounded by Lake Chase and Lake Tibet the largest lake on the ButlerChain. Each home is custom designed with modern architecture and big private driveways.
Arnold Palmers Bay Hill Club and Lodge
The Arnold Palmer Bay Hill Club and Lodge that the community is so famous for offers a world-class golf course that hosts the PGA Arnold Palmer Invitational every year. The course is 27 challenging holes along the shores of the Butler Chain ofLakes.
Full membership benefits depending on the type of membership includes:
- -dining in three different venues with award winning chefs
- -four Har-Tru and two Deco-Turf tennis courts
- -private tennis lessons
- -group tennis lessons
- -ladies tennis teams
- -salon and spa offering skin treatments, hair styling, and massage
- -fitness center with monthly classes
- -marina with boat slips and fishing
- -golf on famous Arnold Palmer designed course home of PGA tour Arnold Palmer Invitational
Dr. Phillips Community of Orlando
Even though it is not a bustling part of the city,Doctor Phillips has much to offer in its gorgeous lakes, golf courses, restaurant row, and award winning schools. Notable places in Dr. Phillips include:
- Restaurant Row- a street with hundreds of restaurants with almost every type of food and
- Dr. P Phillips Community Park- baseball fields, concession stand, walking trail along the lake,
- playground, splash park and more.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts- a new and popular venue where shows usually sell
- Lake and water activities- lake tours, boating, bass fishing, paddle boarding, skiing, tubing, etc.
- Boutique Shopping- some of the best shops in the Orlando area
Schools in Dr. Phillips are part of the Orange County School District. Many families seek to live in Dr. Phillips for the best education opportunities in Central Florida. Schools receive consistently high ratings and test scores and it isn’t uncommon to see community involvement. There is also a great number of prestigious private schools in the area.
The climate in central Florida is sunny year round with very warm summer and fall and a milder winter and spring. Summers are humid and the average temperature hovers around 90-100.The lowest winter temperatures reach around 50 degrees.
Most people who live in Dr.Phillips commute to work in nearby areas including downtownOrlando which is a short 15 to 25-minute commute.
Nearby attractions include:
- Walt Disney World
- Universal Orlando
- Orlando International Airport
- Downtown Orlando
- Arnold Palmers Bay Hill Resort
- Mall of Millennia
- Restaurant Row in Dr. Phillips
- Lake Nona Medical City
For more information on homes available in the Bay Hill Community and Orlando Area Luxury homes please browse our website or contact us at anytime.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.