Isle of Osprey is one of the most prestigious neighborhood enclaves of the Bay Hill Country Club located in the Dr. Phillips area of Orlando.
This neighborhood is a peninsula that sits in between Lake Blanche and Lake Chase on the Butler Chain of Lakes. The 24-hour guard gated community is in one of the most sought after areas to live in central Florida.
The neighborhood is small and peaceful only 25 homes are within the gates of Isle of Osprey with one road down the center. Every home features lakefront property on the shores of Lake Blanche and Lake Chase. Homes on the peninsula enjoy Bay Hill golf course views as well as Isleworth golf course views across the water. The homes in Isle of Osprey are all sprawling estates on over acre lots with big sprawling oak trees that add to the serenity and privacy. Homes in Isle of Osprey are 5,385 to 14,477 square feet and range in price from $2million to $5 million.
Isle of Osprey Amenities
- Guard gated community
- Waterfront homes
- Membership opportunity at Bay Hill
- Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club and Lodge
The Bay Hill Club and Lodge is home to one of Florida’s best golf courses and resorts owned by golf great Arnold Palmer.Residents who live within 50 miles of this privately owned club can enjoy full membership benefits.
Full membership benefits depending on the type of membership includes:
- -dining in three different venues with award winning chefs
- -four Har-Tru and two Deco-Turf tennis courts
- -private tennis lessons
- -group tennis lessons
- -ladies tennis teams
- -salon and spa offering skin treatments,hair styling, and massage
- â€“ fitness center with monthly classes
- -marina with boat slips and fishing
- -golf on famous Arnold Palmer designed course home of PGA tour Arnold Palmer Invitational
Dr. Phillips Community of Orlando
Just minutes from downtown Orlando and theme parks this Orlando community is a great place to settle down if you are looking for a quiet lifestyle close to the city. Doctor Phillips is nestled in between central Florida’s Sand Lake Chain and the famous Butler Chain of Lakes. Even though it is not a big city Doctor Phillips has much to offer in its gorgeous lakes, pristine golf courses, restaurant row, and award winning schools. Notable places in Dr. Phillips include:
- Restaurant Row- a street with hundreds of restaurants with almost every type of food and atmosphere
- Dr. P Phillips Community Park- baseball fields,concession stand, walking trail along the lake, playground, splash park and more.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts- a new and popular venue where shows usually sell out
- Lake and water activities- lake tours,boating,bass fishing,paddle boarding, skiing, tubing, etc.
- Boutique Shopping- some of the best shops in the Orlando area
Schools in Dr. Phillips are part of the Orange County School District. Many families seek to live in Dr. Phillips for the best education opportunities in Central Florida. Schools receive consistent high ratings and test scores and it isn’t uncommon to see community involvement. There is also a great number of prestigious private schools in the area.
- Dr. Phillips Elementary
- Palm Lake Elementary
- Bay Meadows Elementary
- Sand Lake Elementary
- Southwest Middle School
- Chain of Lakes Middle School
- Dr. Phillips High School
Private Schools in and around Dr. Phillips
- Central Florida Preparatory
- Cranium Academy
- The Crenshaw School
- Family Christian School
- The First Academy
- Foreign Language Immersion Preparatory Academy
- Foundation Academy
- Holy Family Catholic
- Montessori School of Orlando
- Windermere Preparatory
The climate in central Florida is sunny year round with very warm summer and fall and a milder winter and spring. Summers are humid and the average temperature hovers around 90-100. The lowest winter temperatures reach around 50 degrees.
There are many young families and retirees living in Dr. Phillips due to the great schools and quieter atmosphere. The median household income of Dr. Phillips residents is $87,976.
Most people who live in Dr.Phillips commute to work in nearby areas including downtown Orlando which is a short 15 to 25-minute commute.
Dr. Phillips is located close to everything in the central Florida area and is also around 90 minutes from both Florida coasts. Nearby attractions include:
- Walt Disney World
- Universal Orlando
- Orlando International Airport
- Downtown Orlando
- Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Resort
- Mall of Millennia
- Restaurant Row in Dr. Phillips
- Lake Nona Medical City
For more information on homes available in Isle of Osprey and Orlando Area Luxury homes please browse our website or contact us at any time.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.