The Vias is one of the most prestigious of housing communities in the historical area of Winter Park referred to as Olde Winter Park. This iconic community features street names starting with Via and brick pavers along the shores of Lake Knowles.
Homes of the Vias are sprawling estates all custom built. Lawns are well manicured and pristine making up oversized lots. There is an eclectic mix of styles as well as ages all perfectly working together to create one of the best loved neighborhoods of Winter Park. Homes for sale range from the high $300,000’s to $3.5 million.
-Deeded access to boat ramp and Winter Park Chain of Lakes
-Winter Park Racquet Club: around since 1953 a legacy of luxury, athletic activity and social engagements. The club is in the historic Casselberry family home and grew as property was acquired around the home. Today members enjoy swimming in the junior Olympic sized pool and gated kiddie pool, relaxing in the hot tub overlooking the lake, paddle boarding and kayaking on the lake, sailboating, tennis games, tennis summer camps, pro shop, and more.
Notable Winter Park hot spots:
- Park Avenue- famous road where locals like to stroll through high end and unique boutique and
- vintage shops or grab a meal at a café.
- Shady Park – splash area for young kids
- Central Park- right across the street from Park Avenue shops
- Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art with the largest display of Tiffany glass
- Sidewalk Art Festival- the largest of its kinds with artists from all over the world
- Rollins College- catch a live performance
- Hannibal Square shopping center
- Mead Botanical Garden
- Winter Park Country Club Golf Course
- Winter Park Playhouse-see a musical
- Winter Park Farmer’s Market- one of the area’s most popular
For more information on The Vias, Winter Park and Orlando luxury real estate please browse our website or contact us anytime.
Image from actual MLS listing for the Vias.