Winter Park Pines is a highly coveted residential neighborhood built around the Winter Pines Golf Club in Winter Park. It is what you would come to expect of a luxury home community.
The neighborhood is located within the borders of Cady Way, Semoran Boulevard, Summerfield Road, and Abbey Road.
Homes of Winter Park Pines were built in the 1960’s and offer larger 3 bedroom floor plans. Lawns are always well manicured and the golf course views are amazing. Homes range in size from 1500 square feet to around 3000 square feet. Being a more established community homes are unique and well taken care of. Prices of homes for sale in Winter Park Pines range from the high $200,000s to over $550,000.
Winter Pines Golf Club
The golf club offers an 18 hole course with challenges for both avid and novice golfers. The staff is committed to customer service and is very friendly. There is also a driving range, putting green, practice bunker, pro lessons, pro shop with accessories and golf balls, and a snack bar open from breakfast to lunch.
Winter Park Florida is on the northeast boundary of Orlando. This is a quaint town built originally as a resort or vacation destination in the winter thus the name Winter Park. Winter Park is charming with old moss covered trees lining brick paved streets. Great place to take in the art scene. Winter Park is also popular for shopping and dining along Park Avenue.
Notable Winter Park hot spots:
- Park Avenue- famous road where locals like to stroll through high end and unique boutique and
- vintage shops or grab a meal at a café.
- Shady Park – splash area for young kids
- Central Park- right across the street from Park Avenue shops
- Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art with the largest display of Tiffany glass
- Sidewalk Art Festival- the largest of its kinds with artists from all over the world
- Rollins College- catch a live performance
- Hannibal Square shopping center
- Mead Botanical Garden
- Winter Park Country Club Golf Course
- Winter Park Playhouse-see a musical
- Winter Park Farmer’s Market- one of the area’s most popular
The public schools of Winter Park have an A rating and are some of the best in Florida. There are also a large number of private schools.
- Brookshire Elementary School
- Lakemont Elementary
- Eastbrook Elementary
- Aloma Elementary
- Killarney Elementary
- Winter Park High School- Magnet School
- Aloma High Charter School
- Lake Howell High School
- Winter Park Technical High School-tech/vocational
- St. Margeret Mary Catherine School
- Trinity Preparatory
- The Geneva School
- Alpha Christian Academy
- Saxton Private School
- Wilford Woodruff Academy
- Rollins College
The largest employer in Winter Park is the Winter Park Memorial Hospital. The second largest employer is Rollins College. Many people who live in Winter Park also commute to nearby Downtown Orlando. The median home income is $58,094.
The climate in Central Florida is warmer summers with an average humid 80-90 degree temperature. Fall and Winter are mild with lower temperatures around 60-70 degrees.
For more information on Winter Park Pines, Winter Park and Orlando luxury real estate please browse our website or contact us anytime.